Friday, May 2, 2008

Palette o' Prints Promotion..

Palette_O_Prints_NZ_0508_rdax_150x212Good afternoon everyone.  I'm spending the afternoon unexpectedly at home because I have two boys not feeling very well at all.  Quite nice, having unexpected time to yourself, and the boys are so great when they are sick (I guess they don't learn that "I've got a cold, I'm dying" Man thing until later on...!).  Does mean a bit of reorganising though (sorry Helen).  Anyway, here are the details for the Stampin' Up! May promotion, which is VERY cool.   For every $40 you spend during May, you can purchase a 6x6 pad of double-sided Prints Designer Series Paper for just $14.95.   I have just received my early order pack, and it's just fabulous.  Watch this space for my swap card I'm making today with the paper.  

 

 

This is a one-time offer, and you will receive :

48 double-sided sheets in the following colours

  • Certainly Celery
  • Rose Red
  • So Saffron
  • Almost Amethyst

You can see the full details of this promotion HEREYou can email me to order your pack.

Have a great rainy day!

Michelle

No comments: