Saturday, August 15, 2009

Season of Joy.

Good morning!

Firstly, I want to say that I have been surprised and incredibly overwhelmed by the emails, phone calls, visits, flowers, gifts and comments since sharing that I have resigned as a demonstrator.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!   Your support has really been so very encouraging and positive, and confirms that I have indeed made such great friends over the past couple of years.    I have read each one, but am unable to reply to all of you personally, so please accept my heartfelt thanks!   I’m nearly through sorting my stamp sets, cardstock & stuff for sale so I will post that later today on my blog.  I’ve set myself (with the help of a friend who has told me she’s coming to inspect my office in two weeks) a goal of having my office completely ordered and sorted by the end of August, so that’s been a great project to start getting into, along with getting all organised for tomorrow’s Christmas Class. 
Here is one of the cards we are making tomorrow – it is a CASE of Kim Richards from last year.  This is a card that Kim made as a swap last year, and I really liked the layout, so decided to change colours and DSP, and remake it – why change something that’s so gorgeous huh??

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
See the clever way Kim made this tag – I thought this was a fabulous idea!   Using the 3/4" circle stuck to the back of the 1 3/8" circle then punching a hole through with the horizontal slot punch.   Very cute – thanks Kim for your fabulous idea!  REALLY looking forward to tomorrow’s class – see you then!

Michelle

1 comment:

Creative AddINKtion said...

Fancy having friends who think thay can waltz in and inspect your office, she better bring chocolate, don't you think....
Cherie