Monday, July 27, 2009

Mini Catalogue Launch THIS SUNDAY

Good afternoon!
Come along this Sunday to my Mini Catalogue Launch. If you are interested in coming along, please let me know by Wednesday night. I have a couple of spaces left for Sunday afternoon from 2-4pm, and lots left for Sunday night from 7-9pm. There is NO COST to come along, and we’ll be making two make & takes with some of the lovely new sets from the Spring Mini Catalogue. You’ll get your own copy of the mini catalogue as well as some nice nibbles & bubbles to enjoy your evening, AND there are TWO $50 GIFT VOUCHERS to be won – simply place an order on the night, or book a workshop! Even if you haven’t been to a class with me before, you’re VERY welcome! Bring a friend who hasn’t been before and you’ll receive a little thank you gift from me as well.

I wanted to share a couple of cards from yesterday’s $2 cards. Both of these were swaps from convention – I LOVE that we come home with heaps and heaps of new samples that are just stunning, and then when MY brain freezes for ideas, I can use someone else’s – fabulous!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This stunning card was made by a demonstrator from Australia – Cathy Clark
RECIPE : Stamp Sets : Dreams Du Jour, Watercolour Vine Wheel. Cardstock/Ink : Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze. Accessories : Markers, Earth Elements Brads, Mat Pack, Baja Breeze DSP.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And this wonderful card was made by another Australian Demonstrator – Chris Parker-Barnes.
RECIPE : Stamp Sets : A Rose Is A Rose, It’s Your Birthday. Cardstock/Ink : Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Mellow Moss, Ruby Red. Accessories : Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Spiral Punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

THANK YOU ladies for your fabulous swaps that I have very much enjoyed making.

Have a wonderful night.

Michelle

2 comments:

Sue said...

Best of luck with your mini launch Michelle, I love your work... and thanks for showing of the gorgeous card from 2 very talented ladies aswell. Well done ladies! TFS

Chris Parker-Barnes said...

Hi Michelle
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog and for the honour of using my Convention Swap card for one of your classes. I am so glad your ladies enjoyed making it.
Kind regards
Chris