Friday, September 25, 2009

A card that’s a little different.

Hi everyone!   WOW – school holidays have started today.   I’m just hoping for some lovely weather to get out and enjoy it with the boys, but at least we all get to stop the rushing around – YAY!

Speaking of School Holidays, I have a school holiday programme happening at my home both Thursday’s of the holidays.  The details are :
Thursday 1st October and/or Thursday 8th October
10.00am – 12noon and/or 1.00pm – 3.00pm
Cost $15.00 per session, or come to all sessions and pay just $50.  Children are welcome to stay with me during the lunch hour at no additional cost.   The programme would be best suited to children age 8 and over.  BYO Drink bottle, snack, scissors & lunch if staying all day.

We’ll be making three projects each session (each session will be different projects), and lots of lovely Christmas Cards & Christmas Gift ideas as well.  Phone or email me to register.  Limited to 8 per session.

I have been stamping a lot this week, (and spring cleaning the house…), but mostly for WE Stamp projects.  Here is one of my mini-projects that I have done this week.  I have no idea what it’s called! 
As usual, my photography was done late at night, so the colours aren’t quite true, but you’ll get the idea!   Our current round of WE Stamp is all go, with projects each day until the 5th October, especially focusing on some gift ideas and Christmassy things to get you thinking along those lines.   You can still join up – the cost is NZ$20 for the whole round, and you don’t have to rush through the projects, as you get about 8 weeks before we remove them from the blog!
 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And here is another sample for some more inspiration.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          
Happy Stamping!

Michelle

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Michelle!

Hey I reckon those photos are tops for being taken at night............they are clearer than some I take in daylight! lol

Lovely cards BTW!

Karen
x