Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WE Stamp Wednesday #8

Hello everyone!   It’s been a lovely, crazy, busy week for me, and I just feel like I’ve been on holiday for a while.  Just lovely!   I’ve enjoyed the sunshine, walking (and losing) the dog and of course lots of lunches & coffees again this week.  I must admit to have a few MORE lunch dates than usual this past week, as it was my birthday on Sunday, and I started celebrating on Wednesday with lunch out with some wonderful girlfriends, then kept going like that until Sunday.   I was brought coffee and chocolate in bed on Sunday morning by people who obviously know me VERY well – that was breakfast!   YUM!    My fabulous family gave me a great dinner that was almost a surprise for me on Saturday night, then I a child-free birthday lunch on Sunday with my DH.   WOW – possibly the best birthday week I’ve ever had!   So now back to reality I think!  
Now, it’s Wednesday already, and of course over at the WE Stamp blog we have a new sketch challenge to take part in.  Feel free to pop over and upload a card you make with this sketch, even if you aren’t a member!WS Wednesday Sketch #8-2 

I have yet to come up with my card for this sketch – that may have to wait until tomorrow I’m afraid!   Hope it’s lovely where you are today – it’s raining here, but we’re heading out for a birthday dinner at our friend’s who have an outdoor pizza oven.    AND they are going to make DESSERT PIZZAS!!!   MMMMm mmmmmm!

Happy Stamping

Michelle

No comments: