Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bundle of Joy - while the earthquake was going on!



This is what I have been working on today - at least one of the things!

I finished this card tonight, while a 6.8 earthquake shook our house. Gave me a bit of a fright I can tell you. Anyway, Mason's teacher's wife has had a baby this week, so this is the suspension card I have made for them. It really is very sweet, and I hope they love it. I enjoy Bundle of Joy, and was very sad that the mini has finished, and so the end of Bundle of Joy. Here's hoping that it turns up again some time in the future!

Lots more work to do tonight, like making six altered tins filled with mints. Well, sort of half filled with chocolate mints, because I keep having "just one more" while I work. Hmmmm. Sorry to those teachers who are receiving these - I did try and restrain myself, but I just have no self control when it comes to chocolate. Yum.

Have a fantastic night, and who knows, when I've finished the tins, I may have time to put them on as well...

Take care, and be good, "'cause Santa Claus is coming, to town!"

No comments: