Monday, December 31, 2007

CLASSES FOR JANUARY

Thursday 17th January - $2 CARDS Open Home from 6.00pm - 10.00pm
Come along any time from 6-10pm, and make as many cards as you wish for just $2.00 per card. There will be five different cards to choose from. A great way to stock up your card suppy. This year envelopes will be included!
Just give me a call or email me if you are intending to come along, so I can make sure there is plenty of nibbles to keep your strength up while you are stamping!

Friday 18th January - 10-10-20 Cards 7.30pm

This month we will be using Natural Beauty
We make 10 cards using one stamp set, that take approximately 10 minutes to make each, for a cost of $20.
OK, so last year, the cards might have taken more like 20 minutes to make each, but hey, there's always hope huh??
Register for this class by Tuesday 15th January. Cost $20.00


That's all for now, as I'm just working on the rest of of the classes, and have had lots of lovely interruptions to my day, making me running just a little behind. Sorry - hope you will cope with the suspense of waiting 'til tomorrow (or possibly the next day...) for the rest of my classes for January & February.

Have a fantastic, safe New Year's Eve.

No comments: