Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Dazzling Christmas - Lovely As A Tree

I just had to upload this card - we made it as our 'simple' card for "WOW" cards last week. It is gorgeous - it sparkles with dazzling diamonds on the trees.
Recipe : Lovely As A Tree stamp set ($58.95) Riveting Hostess Set, Holiday Thyme Paper (promotion has now finished), Old Olive, Very Vanilla Cardstock (each $17.25 pack of 40), Glossy White Cardstock ($10.95 pack of 25). Crystal Effects ($14.25) & Dazzling Diamonds ($10.25)
If you really want to WOW someone, then add some dazzling diamonds to your card. It just turns your card from 'pretty' to 'pretty amazing'!
Also, until the end of this month I still have 10% off heat tools, making them a fantastic deal, at just $53.95. Once you have used a heat tool (aka heat gun) you will NEVER go back to the toaster. Believe me, I won't! To get this deal, just email me, and make sure you have full payment to me prior to 31 December.

I will try to upload the other WOW cards we did later on - they really need to be played with to be fully appreciated. We did a double slider card, and a magic slider card (thanks to the impromptu lesson on making them from Megan on Friday morning!!) They sure were "WOW".
Look out for my class details for next year that will be released on 31st December.
Have a great day!


No comments: