Monday, December 31, 2007

STAMP CLUBS FOR 2008

Join My Stamp Club!
Want to earn a level 1 exclusive hostess stamp set AND get a FREE annual catalogue, AND get $35.00 FREE STAMPIN’ UP MERCHANDISE OF YOUR CHOICE, without actually hosting a party or placing a single large order? Join the club! Whether you live in the New Plymouth area or elsewhere in New Zealand, you can join my stamping club.What does membership involve? It's really simple! The club's duration is 10 months and all you need to do is purchase at least $35 of Stampin' Up! merchandise (plus shipping) from me each month. Each month we will have a ‘Hostess’ who will provide the nibbles (if local), plus get to have the Hostess Rewards.. We meet once a month at my home (see dates for the three Stamp Club’s I have starting in FebruaryThat's it -- no other requirements, no hassle. . For the club members who do not live locally, I would be happy to make & mail the completed projects and instructions to you for a fee of $5.00 per month. You will get three projects each month (or occasionally only two, if we do a complicated project for one).So what do you say? No time like the present to join! Just call (06) 753 3736 or email me at said@xtra.co.nz to join up.

No comments: