Saturday, July 5, 2008

IT IS HAILING!!!

OK, as I look out my office window, I am watching the hail with amazement - it looks like snow.  I KNEW it was cold - believe me, I stood on the side of a soccer TWO soccer fields this morning, absolutely freezing my very well covered up butt off, and now I see hail, that really looks like snow.  Unbelieveable.  I'm heading off to Wanganui for the night with Helen, which I'm really really looking forward to, and am hoping that this weather will settle down in the next hour before we have to go.  Not likely!   Just wanted to let you know, if you want to read a hysterical account of an encounter with a rodent, then visit Chris, who is one of my SBS10 Sistah's, and read  "my mouse story", on July 2nd.   She is just sooo funny.    Thanks Chris - such a great story, and sooo brave of you to share it! LOL.   Anyway, just a quick post today to show you one of the things we made at Inglewood High School this week.

Inglewood High 002

RECIPE : Stampsets: All Year Cheer 1 (retired), En Francais BG, Scribble This.  Cardstock/Ink: Pink Passion, Basic Gray, Whisper White.  Accessories: Mat Pack, Large Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds.

OK, so now it's THUNDERING as well.  Yuck.  What am I doing going out in this??  I'm actually heading down to the Bridal Expo in  Wanganui that is on tomorrow.  I'm helping on the stand for The Jewel Company, so if you are inWanganui, then make sure you stop by and say Hi.

Have a great afternoon - it's GREAT weather to be stampin!

Michelle

hail 006hail 002

  hail 007 Hail 014

Hail 015 Hail 011

I just HAD to take photos, when I saw my intelligent (HONESTLY, THEY ARE!!) children outside in bare feet running and biking (or sliding) on the hail.  Notice how the dog can't quite get her feet to walk properly on the ice, and how Riley on the bike won't put his feet on the ground!

What a day!

2 comments:

Tru said...

ha that's so funny i did the same thing and ran out with my camera as well.

Tracy said...

Great card Michelle. I know...the hail was non stop! We had it here on and off yesterday, last night and today.. They reckon it was snowing just 10 minutes south of Hawera. Spooky stuff.