Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Credit Card Payments...

Good morning everyone!   Hope you have all had a fabulous Easter break - we sure have.  Busy, but great!  I'm just letting you all know that I can now accept Credit Card payments from you.  I'm happy to accept credit cards for all orders over $100.00 without passing on any credit card fees.   

Fry Box 005Here's one of the projects we made at the Easter Class last week.  It's called a Fry Box, and is made from a 7 1/2" circle.  Very easy, and cute to fill with little eggs.  If you would like the template for this, please leave me a message here, or email me said@xtra.co.nz and I'll email it to you.  I used the Bunny Hugs stamp set from the mini catalogue for this project, which is finishing on 31st March.    I am having a little clean out of my stamp sets that will be retiring, and there will be a table at $2 cards on 1st April selling off some of my sets than I can bear to part with!    There is still space available if you wish to come along to $2 cards on 1st April.   I will have a copy of the new catalogue there - have I told you how fabulous it is??  I'm struggling to decide which sets to get first - AND THE PUNCHES!!!  Awesome!   If you were one of the people wondering whether the Round Tab Punch was going to be continuing in the new catalogue (we made our little handbags from this punch at $2 cards in February) then it's all good news!  This punch is going to be available from the new catalogue for $35.95, along with a fantastic NEW round scallop punch, also for $35.95.   WOW - I just can't wait to get my hands on these punches.  Look out for these in my upcoming classes later in April.

RECIPE : Stamp Set - Bunny Hugs.  Cardstock - So Saffron, Chocolate Chip.  Inks - Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Versamark.  Accessories - Wide Grosgrain Ribbon (Certainly Celery), Gold Embossing Powder, Cellophane Bags, Gold Cord.

 

No comments: