Monday, March 17, 2008

A very talented lady...

Colleen Fawkner 003

Hello to you all!   Yes, don't tell me.  I can see by the Stat Counter that you have all been checking my blog, and I'm sure going "Oh, she STILL hasn't posted anything new"!!  SORRY!   Had a very exciting and busy week.  I went up to Waiuku (that's near Auckland, not Wellington, like I first thought...) to support my fabulous new demonstrator who is taking Waiuku by storm with her talent & charm.  Hi Angela - YOU ROCK!!   So, seeing as I haven't had time to do stamping here myself, I've cheated - but you will all be so impressed, like I was.  Colleen Fawkner has a very special talent with card making and scrapbooking, and has so kindly showed me some of her cards, which just blew me away.  Colleen was kind enough to agree to me posting a couple of them on my blog - because you all deserve to see these - they are just so cool!  The first one was Colleen's Christmas Card, and is my Colleen Fawkner 009absolute favourite.   Thanks so much Colleen - you are very kind, and just so darn clever!  These cards use "It's All In The Family" stamp set, which will be in the new catalogue, so if you love it as much as I now do, then save up - 'cos it's only 13 1/2 more sleeps to go until we will see the new catalogue!  (Yes, by the time I get to bed tonight, it will only count as 1/2 a sleep I'm sure. LOL)  I'll be emailing out my class list for April in the next day, so keep an eye out for that.  

Have a great night - I'll keep going through my emails, and orders so I'm sorted for tomorrow.

Goodnight, Michelle

No comments: