Friday, March 21, 2008

My wonderful class!

Hello everyone - back to blogging - YAY!!  I really miss it when I'm super busy.  I had my Inglewood High School class last night, and the ladies are just SOOOO lovely!   Even if I did forget to cut one piece of cardstock!!  Thanks ladies, you are so gracious, and Kim, I really appreciate you doing a sprint back home to save my bacon and bring me back a piece of the missing cardstock!   Thanks so much - that's dedication for you huh??    I was just trying to take a picture of the Z Fold card we made last night, when my camera battery went flat.  Hmm.  Will have to post the picture later.  I used Stem Silhouettes, which is disappearing at the end of this month.  I love this set, and thought it may go into the new catalogue, but alas, it hasn't, so I'm making the most of it now. 

SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU...

As some of you know, I've had a fantastic year with Stampin' Up!, and have been honoured to make it into the top 3 demonstrators for New Zealand for the past 3 months.  This has just blown me away, and I have been trying each month to keep up there so I will receive the award at convention in Australia next month.  This is the last 10 days for me to keep going with my sales, so I'd like to offer something special for everyone who makes an order with me from now until the end of this month - and hopefully helps to keep me in the Top 3 Demonstrators.  This is how it's going to work :

If you spend $75.00, then you can choose a classic ink pad for free.  If you spend $125.00, then you can choose two classic  ink pads of your choice.  Spend $200.00, and you can choose either three free classic ink pads, or one of the six remaining Sale-A-Bration sets I have left.    So check now what you need to stock up on and give me a call or email.  This offer is available until 12 noon on Monday 31st March.   My goal is to do $1000 in the next ten days in sales - $100 per day, and every little bit helps.  This offer applies to individual orders, OR as a part of a workshop order!  Once again - THANKS to all of you who have made this year so enjoyable and successful - I wouldn't be in this position if it weren't for you  8-))

Have a fantastic Easter

Michelle

 

No comments: