Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Technique Class this weekend

Good evening!!  What a gorgeous day we've had - the weather is just beautiful.  Summer is just lingering a little.  YAY!  Just a reminder to everyone about the Technique Class this weekend - There are two classes - one on Saturday, which has TWO spaces only available if you phone me by tomorrow at the latest, and one on Sunday, which is fully booked.   If you are booked in and have not yet paid, or made arrangements to pay, then I'd really appreciate you forwarding payment asap, as I have a waiting list for the Sunday class - contact me if you wish to direct credit payment into my bank a/c.   Class starts at 1pm sharp, and we'll be going flat out to complete our ten cards - all with different techniques, so make sure you are ready to go!  It's going to be great.

Stem Silhouettes 002

Thought I'd share with you a card that I made a while back at $2 cards using Stem Silhouettes, that I am doing at a workshop tonight.  I'm really going to miss this set the most I think.  It is NOT going into the new catalogue, and I really love it.  If you want to get a set, then make sure you get your order in by Monday 31st March so you don't miss out.

RECIPE : Stamp Sets : Stem Silhouettes, French Script (Both retiring 31st March), Cardstock : Real Red, Sahara Sand, Whisper White.  Inks : Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Real Red.  Accessories : Double Rectangle punch

Enjoy your evening.

Michelle

2 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

I love this card Michelle, I am going to miss this set too, one of my favs.

Sarah said...

I like the color combo on this card! I've always loved the look of the stem/branch type stamps.. They really make an elegant card.