Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Class this Saturday

Good morning everyone - just letting you know about a couple of classes coming up soon.  This Saturday I have a 3D Card Class, where we will make a Peek-A-Boo card, a Tri-Fold Card, and another card (picture shown below) that I have no idea what-so-ever what it's called!   This class is a special offer of $10 per person, and is suitable for all levels of stampers, so bring along a friend and have fun! Class starts at 1.30pm, and should be finished by 4.00pm.  Phone me to register - places are limited to 10.   Thanks to Megan for teaching us how to make this card - it is VERY cute!

PA270021

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The other class coming up is Friday 07 November - $2 cards.  I have an open home from 6.30pm-10.00pm, so just drop in any time and make as many cards as you wish.  BYO Adhesive please, and give me a call or email if you are intending on dropping in.   My Inglewood High School class started last Thursday, and it's so great to be back there again - if you would like to join in, you can still  do so - just email me, and I can give you all the details.  Classes start at 7.30pm until 9.30pm for 8 weeks.

Hope you had a great long weekend - apart from the wind, the weather was pretty good yesterday, and we went fishing, and eeling & all sorts out at Onaero.  Lots of fun - apart from the boys wanting to eat the poor little eel.  Fortunately, we convinced them to let it go, and leave it to grow bigger for next time they come out!

Michelle

No comments: