Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some more eye candy - and a card!

men9

men3

OK - any many who cooks for me rates VERY highly.  Fortunately for me, my DH has already cooked twice this week, and last night told me what he's making for dinner tonight.  Unfortunately, it comes wrapped in newspaper!   Hey, at least I don't have to make it, right?!   That's so that I can fit in a game of squash, and still get out to Inglewood High School tonight to see my lovely ladies.    We are making a Christmas Card, a Vellum Card, AND a SHOE tonight.  Of course, what shoe would be complete without chocolate??  There's still time to join in the WITT class (either Monday night, or Tuesday morning) by phoning WITT.  They start NEXT WEEK.

PA110012

This was my swap card for our M&M's meeting yesterday - it was inspired by a card made by Anita Meade, a very talented Australian Demo.  Our theme was Christmas Cards, and the cards are AMAZING!   I'll post some once it gets light enough to photograph them!

  

RECIPE : Stampsets : Solemn Stillness, Season of Joy, Short & Sweet (which is on special until tomorrow for just $28.76 plus shipping).  Cardstock/Ink : Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, Holiday Harmony DSP.  Accessories : Versamark, Gold EP, Double Stitched Purely Pomegranate Ribbon.

 

Have a great day!

Michelle

No comments: