Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FANTASTIC NEWS...

Yes, I've got some wonderful news for you - my Inglewood High School Class is even better value than ever...  This term the course will be for 8 weeks, and will cost you just $35.00 per person, plus $4.00 per night in expenses.  This is fantastic value for money - we will make two cards and one special project each week, so that works out at just $8.38 per week, including the charge for expenses!   The course starts NEXT THURSDAY, so ring Deborah Holmes at Inglewood High School (06 756 8148) or me (06 753 3736) to register.

STAMP CAMP

I have just FOUR places left if you are considering coming along to Stamp Camp in February.  The more I hear about what we are doing, the more excited I get, and I'll guarantee that it will be FABULOUS!   Remember, your place is not confirmed until I have received your deposit.  Full payment is not due until 15 January, so you have time to save up - maybe suggest it for a Christmas Gift if your DH is struggling for ideas.  Or, just do what I do, and tell him that this is what he has bought for you!   LOL.  

I thought I would post the other card I made for World Card Making Day (which was fantastic!!) but couldn't find it - guess that's an indication that I need to clean up my office - again!   So instead, I thought I would leave you with some pics from our M&M's swap a couple of weeks ago.  Here they are...PA010008     PA010007

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PA010009 

 

 

 

 

 

 

These three were made by the lovely ladies Cherie (Ahoy Matey), Toni (Cute As A Bug) and Helen (By Land).   I will post some more tomorrow.

Have a great night

Michelle

No comments: