Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware Share

I have been ogling this Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware in the Spring Mini catalogue for a while now, and finally, I've decided to share a tin with the first three people who contact me.     If you to have drooled over this hodgepodge, but haven't wanted to commit to a full tin, then this is your opportunity! 

For $17.50 per person (that's free shipping) you will receive a 1/4 share of the styled silver Hodgepodge Hardware - approximately 25 embellishments plus brads.   I can't even show you something I've made with this beautiful hardware - because I don't yet have it!!  BUT, if you check out THIS card by Trudi, you will see what a stunning accessory it makes to any card.

First in, first served.  Email me (o2bstampin@hotmail.com) to book your spot.

No comments: