Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cute little Tri Fold Season of Joy

Good afternoon, and happy 1st of November!   Where did October go???   As I'm supposed to be finishing getting organised for my class this afternoon, I am instead photographing & posting one of the cards we are making, because it's just so cute!  This is a tri-fold card, and once again I'm using Season of Joy, because it's just gorgeous!   The Spring Mini finishes in 30 more days, so if you are wanting Season of Joy, or anything else out of this mini, then you need to be quick. 

PA310021

If you want to make one of these cards, give me a call, and book a workshop, because this is one of the projects I'm making at workshops this month.   Make the most of the last month of the Spring Mini before it disappears.  Enjoy your Saturday afternoon.

Michelle

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute card. have fun at your class

kareN stampZ said...

very cute have you embossed the words

Latisha said...

very very pretty!