Monday, November 24, 2008

Unbelievable....

How's this for amazing - When I was in Waiuku, Angela kindly loaned me a fabulous card so I could make it at my Stamp Club (see card on left).   I decided to simplify it down for a Christmas Stamp-A-Stack I had a week or two ago, then changed it again slightly (adding ribbon and a jumbo brad) for another class  (see card on right).  I have just had a comment on my blog from Karen, saying that the original inspiration came from Leanne Marsters, and Karen kindly left me the link to the original card (click HERE to see the card created by Leanne).  The funniest thing is I've never seen this card, and my simplified creation is almost identical to Leanne's - even down to colours, DSP, stamp set & accessories!  How funny - I simply think that Leanne & I obviously have great taste!!

PB200028

 PB230025

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've just set dates for my LAST TWO CLASSES THIS YEAR.   Scary!   First, I have a Christmas Gift Class (which will be sooo cool!) on Saturday 13th December.  The last class is an extra special Thank You $2 Card Class with a difference - This month, it will be $1 cards on Wednesday 03 December from 6.30pm-10.00pm.    This is to thank all the lovely ladies who come along to my classes and encourage & support me in so many ways.   Of course, there will be nibbles at both classes, and maybe even some bubbles at one of them...  See details for both classes on the right.  Places are limited for the Christmas Gift Class, and prepayment is essential due to all the goodies I have to buy to put in the gifts, and I sure don't want to be stuck with having to eat all the extras myself now, do I!?  Or do I?

Another post coming along soon - PROMISE!  Enjoy your day

Michelle

No comments: