Thursday, November 6, 2008

Inglewood High School Class & an exciting delivery

Good afternoon - I'm just admitting that I'm addicted to making those cute little box-in-a-bags (BIAB).  They're so darn cute, and just the perfect size to hide some chocolates from the rest of your family until you want to eat them when they are all at school...  whoops - did I say that out loud?!  LOL.  So, tonight we are making one of these, along with two other projects, so here's hoping that some of the chocolate goodies that I will buy on the way out tonight will make it to the girls.  On this BIAB I have used EIGHT PUNCHES - I don't think I have made a project before that has used this many punches!  On this BIAB I have had to add some dazzling diamonds to the cherries, because one of my ladies is addicted to bling!   HI KAREN!!  Each project we make, Karen says "I could just add a little diamonds here, couldn't I?".  She is so sweet, so tonight I've done it for her.    I have used the STAMPIN' WRITE MARKERS (which are available to purchase from Monday for 20 days individually for just $5.95 each) to colour the cherries.  If you don't have any yet, then I can assure you that they will quickly become one of your most valuable tools.  You can do so much with markers!

I GOT MY SUMMER MINI DEMONSTRATOR PRE-ORDER TODAY, so guess what I'm going to be doing for the afternoon?!!!   Oh my goodness, they are awesome!  You'll all have to wait just a little to see the goodies, but I can assure you - you'll LOVE them!  Have a great day

PB050019 Michelle

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Very nice. I must be the only demo in nz not to make one of these yet!!! How slack am I. Hope to catch up with you beginning next month.