Monday, November 17, 2008

A Card from Waiuku

Good afternoon!   I was given this beautiful card by the Waiuku girls, and it is stunning.  It is simple, but elegant, and the colours are just fabulous together.  Hope you enjoy!

PB170018

RECIPE : Stamp Sets : Party Punch (Hostess), Brocade Basics ($53.95).  Cardstock/Ink : Bravo Burgandy, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla.  Accessories : Grosgrain Ribbon, Round Tab Punch.

Thanks Angela - hope you are feeling great again soon - I think I wore you out!

Have a great night - I'm off to WITT tonight, so I'll show you some of the projects we are making there sometime this week.  I decided NOT to post the "glammed up" version of the card from yesterday  - I'm making it at Stamp Club on Wednesday, and then at Inglewood High on Thursday, so I don't want to spoil the surprise for all of those ladies!

Michelle

No comments: