Sunday, June 21, 2009

Calendar Pages

Good evening!   I know…. bad blogger…. but, well Life just happens, y’know??  But I think I’m back on a more regular basis now – our busy squash weekends have now gone for the moment, and I’m left nursing sore muscles and lots of laughs from a great weekend away in Palmerston North for the doubles tournament.  I’m proud to say that I managed to partner my DH for three of our six doubles matches and we are still speaking to each other!! YIPPEE… in fact, in one game I was laughing so hard that I couldn’t even hit the ball – NOT good when you’re playing, but very entertaining for everyone involved!   It really was great to get away for a weekend without the children (HUGE thanks to my lovely Mum & Dad, and Sharlene & Harry for having our boys for the weekend!), but so good to be home again.  SO.  Back to some stamping.    On Friday morning we had our monthly M&M’s meeting and handed over our swaps that we’ve been planning for a while.  We are all doing a calendar, and each one of us made two calendar pages for everyone.  It was a big task, but everyone rose to the occasion, and I’m left absolutely speechless – they are AMAZING..   I’ll show you one of mine now, and photograph the others tomorrow.  

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I used my corner rounder to scallop the large gray circle, then used my coluzzle to cut out the other two circles, although you could easily trace around a cup or saucer for the right size circle. 

supplies logo for blog

Stamp Sets : En Francais, Dreams du Jour, Daisy Dash Wheel.  Cardstock/Ink : Basic Gray, Going Gray, Rose Red, Whisper White, Versamark.  Accessories : Corner Rounder, Coluzzle, Pastels, Daubers.

I’ll be back tomorrow with some more fabulous pages!

Goodnight,

Michelle

No comments: