Friday, June 26, 2009

Scrapbooking Class tonight.

westamp blinkie

Hello!   After an unbelievable downpour that lasted about half an hour this morning, the afternoon looks like it might almost be sunny!  YAY!  I can handle the rain, but HATE the wind & HATE being cold.  I love Summer & Spring, but Winter really is a bit tough for me.  Never mind – it only lasts for 3 months.   3 LOOOOONG COLD WINDY MONTHS…. Right.  Luck for me that in the last month of Winter, I’m escaping with Cherie to THE SHERATON, NOOSA – YIPPEE!   All expenses paid by Stampin’ Up!  YIPPEE!   How’s that to get you out of the Winter blues??     OK, so back to New Zealand…  here’s my double page layout that I’ve created for our class tonight.   Once again, these photos are some of my very favourite, taken right here at a local beach, on one of those spur-of-the-moment days when we decided to take the dogs down to the beach for a quick swim.  I took my new camera, and the pictures were just gorgeous.   That was in Summer.  When it was warm enough to go to the beach after 3pm and swim without getting hypothermia.  Ahhhhh.  

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Only yesterday I was complaining about one pack of DSP that I haven’t been able to “get into”, and one of the in-colours that I NEVER use.   Today, I’ve created two pages using these, and just love them.  Funny!     Don’t forget, we have our Scrapbooking Madness the last Friday of the month from 6pm-midnight, or anything in-between, and you can come along for just $10 if you wish to just do the open crop, where you use all of our inks, stamps, punches etc but bring all of your own perishable stuff, OR you can do the four 12x12 pages that we have prepared for you AND stay for the open crop for $20.   It’s BYO adhesive & a little snack to share, then chill and have fun with all of us working together to create some gorgeous pages!

Have a wonderful weekend – I’m off to Auckland in the morning, so you won’t be hearing from me ‘til Monday. 

Take care!

Michelle

Oh yeah… I forgot – did you see the blinkie??  ALL will be revealed on 1st July, but this is going to be FABULOUS!   Prizes, challenges, give-aways and of course… loads of FUN!

3 comments:

Lisa Green said...

Really cool, looking at those colours, plainly in front of me, I wouldn't know what the heck to do, but bot does it pop and look GREAT!
Don't you love it when that happens?
Love It!

Claire said...

Loving your scrapbook pages Michelle - just GORGEOUS :)

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

wow these look fantastic. Who was the excellent photographer???