Saturday, June 13, 2009

Floating Watercolouring (aka watercolouring for idiots!)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yep – that’s what it’s known as… watercolouring for idiots, or fool-proof watercolouring.  I can tell you that everyone can make this watercolouring look amazing!   It’s really fun to do, and the outcome is stunning.  This was another of the cards we made at our recent technique class.  It was inspired by a card done by Marelle Taylor using this same technique. 

supplies logo for blog

Stamp Sets : Fifth Avenue Floral, A Rose is a Rose.  Cardstock/Ink : Basic Gray, (hmmm… that reminds me… tomorrow is Gray’s Anatomy – YAY!), Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive.  Accessories : White EP, Versamark, Taffeta Ribbon, Hodge Podge, Eyelet Border Punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Sponges, Aqua Painter, Re-inkers (Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Riding Hood Red).

 

Whew – that seems a lot of stuff just for one card – but it sure was fun!   Well, we have survived our busy day, with one game of hockey cancelled which made it easier.  Just one more game of squash tomorrow, then I can rest my weary body.  Hope that the girl I played today is feeling just a little tired as well!

Have a wonderful night.

Michelle

3 comments:

Creative AddINKtion said...

Nice job

Kelly said...

This looks amazing! I love the look of this set so much, I think it's getting close to being on the MUST have list!

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Michelle! Another set I might have to stick on the wish list!

Sujata