Sunday, April 20, 2008

Home again!

Good morning to you all - hope you are having a fantastic weekend.  We arrived home late Thursday night, and spent Friday trying desperately to sort out the piles of 'stuff' everywhere (with not much luck), and also wading through the 20 phone messages, and 194, yes, one hundred and ninety four, emails!   If you haven't yet had a reply from me, then I will get to you - hopefully before the end of today.   We had a fantastic holiday - my husband would have happily stayed there, but I love NZ too much.  I think it's the BEST place anywhere to live.  We have so much here, and take it for granted so often.  Look around, and enjoy what we have.  Sorry - sounds pretty heavy for this time of the morning, but I really really believe NZ is a great place!   Where would you live if you could live ANYWHERE??    Now, back to the important stuff..  I have 16 NEW stamp sets that I am just so excited about, and desperate to use, so be sure to come along to a class, or book a workshop so that you can get to use them too.  If you haven't yet seen the new 'in colours', then I have them also, and they are GORGEOUS!  ALSO... the crop-o-dile (or alligator, as someone calls it), which is just really amazing.  And, if you love Claire Daly 013the pretty stuff, I have the PRETTIES KIT as well.  This is really beautiful, and I'm looking forward to making some cards using it.   I will be emailing out my MAY CLASS LIST by midnight tonight, so keep an eye on your inbox.   I just HAVE to post a card, so as I haven't really been making any myself for the past 2 weeks, I'm  going to post one that I received at convention as a swap card.  It is made by the fabulous Claire Daly, from Melbourne.  Claire's Blog is one I check out at least once a week - she's just got such beautiful style, and I love her cards!   HI CLAIRE!!  I had the privelege of meeting Claire in Brisbane, and she is just as beautiful as her cards.  Such a sweetie!   If you would like to check out her blog as well, just click on her name in green above.   The stamp sets used in this card are Artifully Asian and Symbols of Solicitude.  I've NEVER like the Symbols of Solicitude before, but now... well, lets just say it's high on my wish list!

Well, better get myself organised now.  Don't forget to check out my classes coming up next month, and yes, for those of you who very patiently wait, I WILL be taking a SCRAPBOOKING CLASS in May.   As usual, it will be limited to a maximum of 10 participants, so make sure you get in early.   The date will be Wednesday 21st of May, at 7.30pm.  Cost and further details to be advised very soon.

Take care, and enjoy your Sunday!    Michelle

No comments: