Monday, April 28, 2008

May Classes...

Hi everyone.   I thought I'd better put my class list onto my blog, because lots of people are asking if I have sent the email yet.  Sorry - I did send it a week ago, but I know that a lot of you haven't received it yet!!  Emails still driving me CRAZY! 

$2 Cards - Monday 05 May              Open Home from 6pm-10pm

Cost $2 per card (plus adhesive). One small change to this class - you will now need to either bring with you your own adhesive, OR purchase from me a roll of double sided tape to use then take home with you (for $2 per roll).  This way I can keep the cost of these cards to $2 each, including envelopes.   You are welcome to drop in any time from 6pm until 10pm, stay as long or short as you wish, and make as many or few cards as you like.    Once again, we will be using lots of the NEW stamp sets from the catalogue.   There will be five different cards to make this month.  Please phone to let me know if you are intending to drop in.  Nibbles provided.

Scrapbooking Class - Wednesday 21 May 7.30pm 

COST : $65.00 - Includes 6x6 Linen Stampin' Up Brag Book and one pack of double sided Designer Paper for you to use & take home.   This class is suitable for all levels of scrapbookers - we will decorate each page of the 6x6 album, using stamps, wheels, the Designer Paper and neutral cardstock.

YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER AND PRE-PAY FOR THIS CLASS by Wednesday 7th May, with your preference for a navy or natural album, plus your choice for the  designer paper pack.  Please note : I am unable to give refunds for this class after Wednesday 7th May.  If you are unable to attend the class, you will still get the linen album and the designer paper, plus pictures for you to complete your album at home.   Bring : Small sharp scissors if you have some  

OPTION : Everyone who brings a plate for supper will go in the draw to win a classic ink pad of your choice on the night.

Watercolouring Class - Saturday 31st May 1.30pm 

Do you struggle to watercolour well, or do you just want some great ideas for how to make your watercolouring really look GREAT??    Come along and learn some of the tips and tricks I learnt in Brisbane this month.  Everyone can be fantastic at watercolouring, you just need to learn how.  We will be making three cards, including envelopes.  Cost : $15.00 (includes your own roll of adhesive to use and take home).  Register by Wednesday 28th May.  Bring : An aquapainter, and a blender pen, if you have one.

OPTION : Everyone who brings a plate for supper will go in the draw to win a classic ink pad of your choice on the night.

DON'T FORGET MY STAMP CLUB ON THE SECOND MONDAY NIGHT OF EACH MONTH STILL HAS SPACE AVAILABLE.  Simply commit to purchase $35 worth of Stampin' Up! product each month for 10 months (which we all know is incredibly easy to do!) and we will make some fantastic 3D projects and cards each month for FREE!   PLUS you get a brand new catalogue for FREE, and a level 1 hostess set of your choice.   Want to know more???  Phone me.

Give me a call or email (good luck!!) if you want to register for any of these classes.  I will ALWAYS reply to your emails, so please request a "read receipt" when sending me an email, so you can make sure I have received it.  The Watercolouring class is nearly full, so book quickly if you want one of the last spaces for this.

Have a great night

Michelle

No comments: