Monday, September 1, 2008

The Wylde Women award!!

Ok, so I was awarded this award on the 4th of August, and I've just not been a good blogger, and haven't acknowledged it!   SO SORRY SARA!   HERE is Sara Frawley's blog, from whom I received this award.  Sara is one of our lovely SBS10 Sistahs who is so incredibly talented, and honest, and is always someone who leaves lovely comments on other people's blogs.   Go and check out her blog, and leave her a comment.

Here are the Rules:-

1. You can give it to 1 or 100 or any number in between - it's up to you.

Make sure you link their site on this post.

2. Link back to this blog.

3. Remember the purpose of this award:

To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

I'd like to give this award to a couple of women in particular -

Megan - who is very giving, and encouraging, and is always teaching me wonderful things "just because".  Check out Megan's blog, and see what she has been up to recently!

Kim - again another very generous and sweet person, who always inspires me with her AMAZING cards.  Kim doesn't realise how very talented she is, but I do!   You go Kim - one day I'll be saying "I know her", when you are published in all the top cardmaking magazines!!

Tracey - the sweetest lady who sends cards to others, even when her own life is extra-ordinarily busy & stressful.  Trace - lots of love to you & your family!

Sharlene - not only someone who never says NO to coffee, or an impromptu trip to go and do "jobs" with me uptown (and of course the compulsory coffee while we are doing the jobs!), but also my sister! 

Claire - someone who I admire both for her creativity and her kindness!   Claire - I wish you lived closer (i.e in New Zealand!) so I could come and stamp with you now and then.

Thanks to all of you (and many others who don't YET have a blog - Jacqui, Helen, Cherie, Rel) who live your lives fully, with generosity & joy.   There are so many others who I could nominate, but think I've got a bit carried away, and you don't want to hear me dribble on, so to you other women who inspire so many people, including me - THANK YOU!  

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Thanks Michelle for all your sweet comments on my blog and leaving an award. You have a wonderful way of making people feel special. Hugs, Trace