Monday, September 1, 2008

Wooohooo!! SPRING!

Yep - it's here.  The most beautiful fresh day we've had in ages.  Made me strip all the beds, shake out all the mats, and clean the aluminium joinery!   Really is spring fever huh!

Anyway, I realised that I have ripped you all off - I didn't post the rest of the swaps I got from our M&M's swap last week.  They are so fabulous, so here are five more from our team members who live up in the sunny North!  And there's some more coming along tomorrow.  Promise.

P8310274

Anglea Corbett, Waiuku

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 P8310273 

  Amber Johnston, Waiuku

 

 

 

 

 

 P8310275 

Sarah Price, Franklin

 

 

 

 

 

P8310276

 

Donna Calley, Franklin

 

 

 

 

 

P8310273Sonia Naea, Franklin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of these talent women are based up North, and we also have Margaret based in Auckland, so if you live in their area and would like to attend classes, or have a workshop at your home, then drop me an email, and I'll forward you some contact details.  These ladies are fabulous!

Enjoy this fabulous weather - I'm off to pick up the walking school bus soon, to walk a bunch of kids home.  Should be fun in the lovely sun for a change.

Michelle

No comments: