Friday, September 26, 2008

STAMP CAMP!

Good morning everyone.  I'm sorry that I've not been posting this week.  Last week of school before the holidays and trying to get a few big projects finished has meant I've just not got there!  BUT, I've got some exciting things to tell you....   After a bit of talking and thinking, I am delighted to be able to offer to 10 of my customers the opportunity to come and stamp with me & 6 other demos for a whole weekend.  How cool is that going to be???!   Everything is finalised - dates, location, cost, and FUN.  

Friday 13-Sunday 15 February 2009 at Vertical Horizons Camp, Everett Road, Inglewood.  Camp will include six classes, lots of door prizes, give-aways, displays & product/technique demonstrations.  There will be opportunities for you to stamp & scrap during some "down-time" AND all without children, husbands, or having to cook dinner or do laundry!  BLISS!

I'm really excited to be involved in this camp, but I can only take 10 guests, so it will be on a first-come, first-served basis.   

COST : $200 per person includes all classes, accommodation & yummy food for the full weekend, or $150 per person for day campers who don't want the fun of sleeping over with other addicted stampers!

Give me a call if you want more details - last date for full payment is 15th January.  You can pay a $50 deposit to secure your place, and pay the balance off between now and 15th January if that's easier.

I'll try and post some STAMPING today - I've have been doing some!

Happy Friday!

Michelle

No comments: