Sunday, September 21, 2008

We have some winners...

Hello everyone!   Yes, I've been absent again...   I had the most fantastic birthday yesterday, and really the whole week has been just the best!  Great, but busy.  Thank you to all of you who contributed to such a great week.   I was truly spoilt.  So now that my birthday is over for another year, I have had to draw some winners.   I used the random number generator, and for my blog candy, I was given number 6, which is Rel - congratulations, the Spring Solitude Bundle is yours!   And for my Birthday Week Special - the winner was number 12, which was Julie B.  Well done Julie - just by placing an order with me this week, you have won a $100 Stampin' Up! Voucher to spend on whatever you wish!  

Thanks to everyone who participated, and well done to the two winners.  

Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, thank you so very much
for the lovely suprise of winning
the solitude set. It is gorgeous
and I will get so much pleasure from using it. Take care and have a great week. Rel.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!...a little late...=) Glad you had a great day!