Thursday, September 4, 2008

Want FREE Stampin' Up! Wheels??

Yep - that's the deal!   Stampin' Up! have a fabulous promotion on this month.   Purchase any of the listed stamp sets, and receive the co-ordinating wheel FREE.  How very cool is that?   The jumbo wheels are usually priced at $18.95 each,  so that's a great saving.

Page 29   Merry, Merry Bundle $53.95
(includes Merry, Merry stamp set and All about Christmas jumbo wheel)

Page 48  Artfully Asian Bundle $53.95
(includes Artfully Asian stamp set and Watercolor Vine jumbo wheel)

Page 59 Nursery Necessities Bundle  $66.95
(includes Nursery Necessities stamp set and Nursery Letters jumbo wheel)

Page 80  Bodacious Bouquet Bundle $68.95
(includes Bodacious Bouquet stamp set and Bodacious jumbo wheel)

Page 94-95 Carte Postale Bundle $57.95
(includes Carte Postale stamp set and Leaves à la Carte jumbo wheel)

Page 105  Priceless Bundle $57.95
(includes Priceless stamp set and So Swirly jumbo wheel)

So, to celebrate this great offer, I've squeezed in a class for all of you who hang out to come and stamp together!  Sunday 21st September 3-5pm is a "Free-Wheelin" Class.  See class list on sidebar for details.

BUT wait, there's more!   Remember how I told you that I was working on some offers for you all?  Well, here's the first one.   Purchase any one of these offers, and I'll give you a FREE Jumbo Handle to go with it.  Already have the handle?  No worries - you can choose a free classic inkpad of your choice instead!  That's my first Spring Sell-A-Bration Special.  Offer is valid until Wednesday 10th September, and cannot be combined with any other offer.  

And no post is quite complete without a card huh?   Today, I'm sharing someone else's fabulous creation - Kim Richards & Jacqui Jones.

P9030375

 

This card was created by Kim for our M&M's to make, using the Black Magic Technique.  Check out Kim's blog (on the sidebar) for details on how to do it.

Thanks Kim - this card rocks!

 

 

 

P9020372

P9020373

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And this delicious creation was given to my boys (one to each of them) from the lovely Jacqui!   Jacqui doesn't have a blog - YET - so only a few of us get to see her amazing creations.  Jacqui - you are just so sweet.  Needless to say, the boys devoured the chocolate coins (bummer I couldn't break into them without being seen!), and were most impressed with Jacqui!  

Have a fantastic day - we've got another absolutely gorgeous one!  Oh, AND, my DH has just phoned to tell me I'm in the paper - apparently you can see me and one of the guys we sat with at the All Blacks match last night!   Famous!  Yeah Rite!   I'm sure you'd need to have a magnifying glass to really tell it was me!

Michelle

No comments: