Monday, December 15, 2008

Crackers for Christmas!

Hello!   I promised that I would post the other project we made at my Gift Class, so here it is.  We made the cutest little Christmas Cracker, and filled it with goodies.   If you want to have a go, then check out the tutorial HERE on Shelley Hopps blog.  They are really sweet, and simple to make. 

 PC150027

 

 

 

I decided to make some for my wonderful downline and gave them out at our end of year BBQ last night at my place.  I adjusted the template to try & fit in some bigger goodies, which worked well.    

Girls, guess what I had for breakfast??  Yes, I admit, I had a piece of chocolate kahlua gateau left over from last night!   I KNOW!!   It was delicious...   Good job I insisted that my DH take the rest of it to work for his workmates to feast on, otherwise that would have been lunch & afternoon tea as well! LOL.

Have you heard that Sale-A-Bration will be back in January & February - you can get a FREE stamp set with any order of $120 or more.  LOVE it!  I'm taking bookings now for workshops during January or February, so if you want to earn free stamp sets after Christmas, then give me a call and book your date!

Have a great Monday!

Michelle

No comments: