Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kristina Werner Colour Challenge # 35

clip_image001

My very first entry to Kristina Werner's weekly challenges.  I LOVE looking at all the entries, but never seem organised enough to make a card before the deadline.  Today is different!   Today, the boys finished school at lunchtime, which SHOULD have meant that I have less time to stamp right?  Not the case, which was a nice surprise!  The boys set about trying to get out a bird that was stuck (actually probably not stuck, just hiding!) under our deck, which gave me lots of time in peace! YAY.   PC170026

RECIPE : Stampset : Eastern Blooms.  Cardstock/Ink : Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise (instead of Baja Breeze, which we don't have in NZ yet), Very Vanilla.

Hope you like it...

Michelle

11 comments:

Angela Corbett said...

love, love, love this card!

Esther Peh said...

OMG!! I LOVE this one!

Anonymous said...

hey Michelle I love what you did with this set!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!

Tru said...

Gorgeous card! Did the boys get the bird?

Dori Shelton said...

Oh how pretty!

Anonymous said...

Great job on replacing the Baja Breeze with Tempting Turquoise. I love your card!

Anonymous said...

Your card is awesome!!

Tracy said...

oh wow, this card is beautiful. love everything about it. thanks for answering my question.... I still havent decided what to do... think I'll stew on it some more!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first KW challenge entry! Your card is beautiful; I love everything about it!

Rachael Knight said...

Great job on the challenge Michelle, wow it's beautiful! Thanks for your comment on my entry too - I think we're the lucky ones being able to choose the blue colour we get to use huh?!