Saturday, December 6, 2008

SO MUCH TO SHOW YOU!

What a CRAZY week!   I've been flat out, with some great classes, which has meant my blogging has taken a back seat so I can be a bit more focused on my projects.   Now I'm finally catching my breath tonight before the next busy week, and I'll show you some of what I've been up to!   Today some of the M&M's team did a Christmas Extravaganza Event in Inglewood.  It was so enjoyable - not flat out, so that meant that I actually got to make some of the wonderful Christmas Cards that we had available.  Very cool - Thanks to all of you who came along!  Here's my cards (especially for Nathan, who LOVED my cards - I think he's about 7 years old!) .  PC060127

 

 

RECIPE : So Swirly Wheel, Solemn Stillness, Short & Sweet.  Black & Sahara Sand cardstock.  Versamark, Gold EP, Clear EP (THANKS KIM!) Small & Large Oval Punches, White Taffeta Ribbon.

 

PC060125

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RECIPE: Season of Joy, Real Red, Old Olive, River Rock Cardstock.  Real Red Ink, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Dashing DSP, Jumbo Eyelet, Crop-o-dile, Red Grosgrain Ribbon.

Well - that's a couple of them - I'll post our new project by mail very shortly.  Have a great weekend!

Michelle

No comments: