Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stamp Club today

Good evening!   What a gorgeous day.  The weather is just fabulous.  I had a great morning stamping with my Stamp Club ladies, then went to a friends for lunch with the girls.  Not just lunch - a banquet!   My friend is the most amazing hostess, and every last detail is planned and colour-co-ordinated.   The lunch was superb, and the Christmas Decorations were amazing.  Thanks so much Roanne - a great way to spend the afternoon.

Here is a little gift I made for my ladies from Stamp Club, just to say "Thanks" for being a part of the club for the last 10 months.  It's been so neat to get to know all of them more during our stamping & eating times each month.  PC100023 I bought the little Spice Jars from The Warehouse (..."where everyone gets a bargain").  But don't rush in to buy one if you want to make some of these - I bought the last ones at both stores!  LOL.  Sorry!     Here is one of the three projects we made today.  This was adapted from a pizza box template I had seen.  I've made it more rectangle, and higher so it will fit more goodies into it!   PC100028    

 

 

 

 

 

 PC100030

 

I used the Baroque Basics Stamp set on the Purely Pomegranate Card, and I just LOVE how it looks - so rich.  Of course, the words are from the wonderful new set from our Mini Catalogue - Say It With Scallops ($37.95).  This set punches out perfectly with the new Square Scallop Punch ($35.95), which makes for super-easy decorating!  If you ask nicely, I might even put the instructions/dimensions on here for you to try one yourself! 

Enjoy your night - I'm trying to get boys to sleep early, as they are all pretty shattered! 

Michelle

No comments: