Monday, May 26, 2008

Baroque Motifs in five minutes

Miscellaneous 001Happy Monday!  It's absolutely FREEZING here in New Plymouth.  I just want to stay home by the fire, and not go out again at all.  Now, there's a chance I can actually do that, if I make the boys walk home on the Walking School Bus!  Last night (while watching Grey's Anatomy) I made my M&M's challenge card, which was to use neutral cardstock only, and I'm really pleased with my card.  I'm NOT going to post it until after our meeting though, as I know that my team will be tempted to look, and that kinda spoils the fun, so you can see that one later.  The REALLY simple card I will post for now is another one with Baroque Motifs.   This card really took me no more than 5 minutes from start to finish, including cutting out the flower thing in the middle.   I can't believe how much I love this set - it is just so versatile, and cards don't need to be difficult or complicated - this set does quick & simple very well.    The brad in the middle is from the Pretties Kit - Beautiful!  Enjoy the rest of your Monday. 

Miscellaneous 003Recipe : Stamp Set : Baroque Motifs.  Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White.   Ink: Whisper White, Real Red.

No comments: