Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two of my Riley...

Scrapbooking pages 010

All right Jacqui - here they are.  Sorry, I started loading these at 5.15pm, but then things got busy, and I've been out to my lovely ladies at Inglewood High School tonight, so I sort of got sidetracked, but HERE THEY ARE!

These pictures are both of Riley - then aged 3.  Don't you just love that cheeky little look?   And YES, he did catch that fish by himself.  I used the wonderful "Cherish" rub-ons for the "memories" down the side of the photograph, and I really do love it.  These are both 6x6 pages, and are really really simple.  That's the only way that I'm ever going to get my photos onto pages - SIMPLE!  The DP on the fish page is from the Outlaw series.  That's really cool as well.  

That's all for tonight - I might just post some more one day.  Have a great night.

Michelle

Scrapbooking pages 011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! They are absolutely fantastic, they look stunning. The rub-on one the first photo is super and really makes it stand out! (The fish is pretty cool too).

I like the way you have pierced around the frame on the second page, very effective. So very impressive, I look forward to seeing more...
Jacqui