Friday, May 9, 2008

Inglewood High School Course starts next Thursday

$2 cards may 003Good morning.  I thought I'd get in early today and let you all know that the Inglewood High School course is starting again next Thursday, 15th May.  There are two courses running back to back, each are four weeks long.  You can register for them by either phoning Inglewood High School, or emailing/phoning me.  The cost is $20.00 per person for the course, plus $4.00 per night expenses (this is paid direct to me on the first night).  We've had a lot of fun at these courses in the past, so if you want to come along for a real laugh while making some awesome projects including cards and 3D items such as boxes & bags, then please contact me.  Hi to those "addicted stampers" who have already registered for the class (hope the move has gone well) - I'm looking forward to catching up with you again on Thursday.

Thought I'd post a card as well that we made at $2 cards on Monday night.  This card is pretty much a case from Helen McEwen's card from our M&M's swap that I posted a week ago.  Thanks Helen for your cool layout ideas!   Have a fantastic day SHOPPING WITH 44 OTHER WOMEN FOR THE WHOLE DAY!   Bliss!  Ahhhhh.  

Recipe : Stamp Sets : All in the Family, Short & Sweet, All Year Cheer 1 (retired).  Cardstock : Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White.  Inks : Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Basic Black.  Accessories : 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, scallop punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.

No comments: