Friday, May 23, 2008

A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!! YAY!

Yes, I've actually got so frustrated with my current emails getting lost & choosing not to go to some poor people who think I've deleted them from my class list!  Here it is - make sure you change my details over, and hopefully this will be the start of a long happy email relationship  8-)

o2bstampin@hotmail.com

WHO is my very first email going to be from???  I can't wait to see.  Maybe I'll even have a little gift for the first, and the 100th emails that I receive in.  YES - I will, so get to it.

Don't know why I haven't done this before - I guess my optimism that my current ISP will actually FIX my problem was misguided.  Sorry to all of you who haven't been getting my updates - I'll take that as a sign that you care!

Have a great  night - I might just head for bed.  Maybe.  Or maybe I'll cruise some blogs and be inspired!

No comments: