Thursday, May 1, 2008

The secret to Inner Peace...

OK Ladies - I've started looking for some self-help advice in order to achieve some balance around here.  Here's the best advice I've found so far - maybe you can make use of it as well... :

Dr. Neil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Pinot, a bottle of Chardonnay , a botle of Baileys, a butle of Kehuha, a pock of Chit Chat's, tha 'mainder of botl Prozic and Valum prscriptins, the res of the Chesescke, an a bax a cholates.
Yu haf no idr who gud I fel.
*Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr Pece

Let me know if it works for you too!

No comments: