Sunday, June 15, 2008

Scrappin' Sunday

3D Class 15 june 08 001

             

3D Class 15 june 08 002   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3D Class 15 june 08 004

OK, so it's not ACTUALLY a scrapbook page, but it's a Squash Album.  The first picture is the album all folded up, then the next picture is when it is all opened up, and the third is one of my fav photos of Riley - he was 4 years old, and just look at those dimples!   Gorgeous!  This is one of the projects we made today at my 3D class.  Well done ladies - it was a great afternoon.  These albums are really fun, and pretty easy to put together, so have a go, and let me know what YOU do with your album.    That's it - short & sweet for tonight, as I'm absolutely shattered!  Busy busy weekend, and I'm really looking forward to a little bit slower pace tomorrow!  Take care - I'm also a little sad, as the season finale for Grey's Anatomy has just been on.   I'll miss that programme!  What could possibly be as good?  What's your favourite t.v programme?

RECIPE : Stampsets: Life Definitions, Classic Stars Wheel.  Cardstock: Rose Red Prints DSP, Very Vanilla.  Ink: Rose Red.  Accessories: Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, large & small star punch.   

No comments: