Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Sneak Peak...

I just couldn't resist - I've got to show you a peep at one of the projects we are making tomorrow at the 3D class. It's sooooo cool!   Even I was impressed that I got it to work! LOL.   I must admit, it has taken me about 5 hours to GET it to work, but we got there in the end, and the work was worth it!  Thanks (gee Cherie, I see to be thanking you ALL the time - you're WONDERFUL!) to Cherie for showing me her Peek-A-Boo card last week that she made, and WOWing me with it enough to make me just HAVE to figure out how to make it myself. 

3D Class June 08 001 3D Class June 08 002

Really looking forward to the class tomorrow - hope you all love the projects as much as I do!

Oh, and BTW - after my great intentions of scrapping yesterday, I had an absolute DISASTER of an afternoon - my computer went on GO SLOW (apparently we had used up all of our something-or-other which has reverted us back to dial-up!) PAINFUL!!  Then, I couldn't find my photos.  Really.  I've yet to find them, so I may have a late night hunting through all the nooks and crannies that I may have put them to get them out of the way.  Hmmm.  There's something to be said for always putting away things where they belong after all!

Enjoy your Saturday - it looks like it's about to start raining here pretty soon.  YAY.  I LOVE stampin, and sleeping, and pretty much doing anything in the rain (apart from having to go out in it!)

Michelle

 

No comments: