Friday, March 20, 2009

Peep for a gift box

Good morning everyone!   Thanks for stopping by Lindsey's blog, where I'm guest blogging the rest of this week.  Here's another peep of what I've posted over there today. 

P3190100

Don't forget to register for Stamp Camp which is coming up on 25th April from 10.00am - 4.00pm before 1st April if you would like to get a free pack of cardstock (RRP $12.50) - makes for a fabulous day stamping, and creating wonderful projects with others who love to stamp!

I'm going to be sending out MY list of retiring stamp sets from my collection, which has dwindled significantly to make way for the FABULOUS NEW STUFF!   If you would like me to email you through the sets I'm selling with prices, then please let me know.

Enjoy your Friday - I hope you are impressed that I had  two brownies in the oven this morning by 6.30am.  My DH thought I'd lost my mind when he woke to find me baking at 6am!  LOL - the things you do.   Hope it tastes half as good as the mixture!  That's what I call a good start to the day.  Coffee & brownie.  YUM! 

Michelle

No comments: