Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stepper Box

Hi everyone!   Thought I'd share with you all what we made at WITT today - it was requested that we learn how to make the Stepper (or Fantasy) box, and even though I'd already made them quite some time ago, I still REALLY enjoyed having another go at it.  Each one is different, depending on what DSP you use.  This one I used up the last of my Spring Silhouettes DSP, along with Not Quite Navy * Whisper White cardstock.  If you want to have a go, then check out the tutorial HERE.  I changed my measurements from inches to centimetres so that I could make it easier (LOL), and so my lid was 17cm x 17cm, and my inside boxes 14.8cm x 14.8cm (just a piece of cardstock cut in half exactly)  I also didn't put on the little flap bit - seems to be "excess to requirements" to me!

Off to finish of getting organised for tomorrow - Kim is teaching a group of demonstrators how to make her fabulous Stationery Box - watch here for more details!

P3240097

Tower Box 1

Oops - sorry, somehow my watermark has disappeared from my photos!!  NOT going to go back now, so enjoy!

Michelle

No comments: