Saturday, March 7, 2009

Playing with Carousel Notes

Well - I've had a wonderful evening playing with things I've been meaning to make for such a long time, but never quite seem to have enough time, so tonight, my DH was out, and the kids were all asleep, so I put on the radio, sang along, and played!  FUN!   This is one of the projects I made - it's a Carousel Notes Bag, which I originally saw on Cambria Turnbow's blog, and have just changed it around to make a box base rather than using the Carousel Notes envelopes.  The measurements for the base are :

24cm x 21cm.   Score at 9.5cm in from each short side, then score at 5cm in from each long side.  (couldn't get the stupid template to draw lines properly, and I've spent way to much time getting frustrated, so may replace the instructions with a picture shortly....!)     You can check out Cambria's tutorial HERE.  I'm intending to fill this with some of the infamous mini crunchie bars that I have now deemed fit to give away (I've checked them many many times...) to a lovely friend who is due to have a baby any day now.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Enjoy your weekend!

Michelle

1 comment:

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

Very cute, Michelle. You're clever!
Glad you have some time to be creative this weekend, can't wait to see what you make next!