Thursday, March 5, 2009

PRICELESS!

Good afternoon - the camera is all up & charged, so I'm back with some photos - finally!   I have only recently got Priceless, and I am really loving it!   I'm not exactly sure what kind of fold this is - it's not a joy fold, but is kind of similar, so today, it's a "Michelle Special Fold"... maybe you can tell me what it's really called?!  This is one of the cards we are making at Inglewood High School class tonight.   If you would love to make a set of cards using this (or any other) stamp set, then give me a call - I offer classes at my home or yours for just $10 for 4 cards using the same set for a group of 6 or more.

RECIPE : Cardstock/Ink : Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Whisper White.  Accessories : Double Stitched Ribbon, Eyelet, Crop-O-Dile, Versamark, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds.    I rock 'n rolled the butterfly to get the multiple colours on the wings, then applied heat & stick powder over top of versamark, heated it, then applied dazzling diamonds on top.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Enjoy your night, and thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments: