Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eggs, Eggs, Eggs!!

My dear, kind & wonderful friend, Jacqui....   ra ra ra!   No, really, Jacqui is such a lovely friend.  She arrived at my WITT class yesterday with a beautiful Easter Surprise for me my boys.  It was filled with 6 beautiful big eggs.  2 each for the boys.   Check out Jacqui's version of this story HERE!  

Easter Tin

 

And here's one of our Stamp Club projects for this morning - the girls are coming any minute, so this might be real short!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Let me know if you want some instructions - it's sooo easy, and thanks to Cherie originally for showing me how to make this, then to Helen for making me up another template when I couldn't find the one Cherie made for me...   I tell you, I'm sure I have early onset alzheimers!!

Enjoy your day - I'll see some of you tonight at the Bowling Club for our Catalogue Launch Party.  YAY!

Michelle

1 comment:

Sibylle said...

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! Hope you enjoyed your 3 eggs, Michelle!!!!
Happy Easter,
Sibylle