Friday, April 24, 2009

I’m in LOVE!

… with Fifth Avenue Floral (ok, AND my DH!!!!!)  WOW – this stamp set is just fabulous!   I did an impromptu make & take at our M&M’s team meeting on Wednesday using this set for the first time, and it showed just how simple & quick a card can be and still have that WOW factor.   Sharlene has made a card very similar to this, which gave me the inspiration for my card – THANKS!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

supplies logo for blog

Stamp Set : Fifth Avenue Floral, Boho Backgrounds.   Cardstock/Ink : Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White.  Accessories : Versamark Ink, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Wide Oval Punch.

 

Last night we had our last Inglewood High class (a make-up class that we missed) at Kim’s house – well, what a LAUGH!   Kim, your muffins are to-die-for, and no, I HAVE NOT GOT A COLD… it’s just a headache, blocked nose & croaky throat.   Thanks girls for a much-needed laugh.  I never knew we could take so long to make three cards – I guess that was all the laughing, eating & drinking that went on with it, and hey, what do you expect stamping with BLONDES!!  Sorry to all the blondes out there, but we did have a few VERY blonde moments last night!

Have a fabulous day everyone – I’ve got lots & lots to do getting ready for our Stamp Camp tomorrow – WOOHOO!

Michelle

No comments: