Monday, April 6, 2009

In Colour sale

Hi there - Happy Monday!

Gee - how can it be Monday already, and HOW can it be the last 4 days of school this term!??   As I mentioned yesterday, I have a stack of cardstock & ink pads from the 208/2009 in-colours that I am going to be selling.  Here's what I have :

PACKAGE ONE :

Cardstock  - 23 sheets River Rock, 1 sheet Wild Wasabi, 4 sheets Groovy Guava.   PLUS a bag of scrap pieces of these colours.  

Ink Pads - Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Groovy Guava

P4050001

P4050002

Remember THIS card??   This was a popular card we made at our Christmas Class last year using the above colours!  It was originally cased from a swap brought back by my sister from Incentive Trip last year - I'm sorry, I don't know who made it though.

PACKAGE TWO :

Cardstock - 7 sheets Purely Pomegranate, 1 sheet Blue Bayou, 3 sheets Soft Sky.  PLUS a bag of scrap pieces of these colours.

Ink Pads - Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky

Ribbon - Approx 1 metre Purely Pomegranate, Approx 2/3 roll of Soft Sky

P4050003

If you are interested, then you can place a bid on these - THEY MUST SELL, so any bid could be the winner.  I'll choose two of the bids placed (not necessarily the highest) and let you know on Thursday 9th April if you have won.  Either email me your bid (o2bstampin@hotmail.com), or leave me a comment on this post with your bid.  Make sure you stipulate package 1 or 2.

I'm off for MORE coffee & breakfast with friends.  What a great way to start a Monday.  Actually, I've already spent the morning growling at children for beserk behaviour - WHAT IS IN THE AIR TODAY??   Hopefully walking to school will help them wear off some of their energy before they get home again in ... 7 hours!!

Michelle

No comments: